Dailyhunt, the first multilingual app on the Windows 10 platform, that provides content in 14 Indian languages just got upgraded to a whole new level of awesome! And yes, we may end up bragging a little.
First off, the Dailyhunt UWP app is engineered to provide you a great reading experience on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile! You can check it out here.
These are some of the key features introduced in our latest update.
- Dailyhunt on Mobile: Get it from the Windows Store!
- Dark Theme: Give your eyes that extra comfort by switching to the new Dark theme on Dailyhunt. We have painstakingly picked the colours for the interface keeping in mind, aesthetics, as well as readability.
- eBook Reader: A comprehensive eBook reader for all the books in your Dailyhunt library. Fully featured with bookmarks, font settings and dark theme (we won’t let you forget about this one). You can also pin your favourite books to start menu.
- Deeplinks: Links to Dailyhunt content from other apps and browser can now be opened in the app (if installed of-course) for a better, distraction free experience.
- Cortana: Speak up! It took us some time but we made Dailyhunt very obedient to voice commands. Try saying, “Dailyhunt show latest headlines” and our app will pop a list of news stories based on your language preference up front.
Did you know we also have an army of elves working on the app day and night? Our team is working continuously to make your app experience better by the update, be it new features or under the hood improvements – tightening screws and fixing stuff here and there. We continue to squash bugs, while also finding ways to improve performance and keep everything up and running.
A gigantic THANK YOU to our Users for their support and great reviews (yes, they matter). Keep the love coming and we will return the favour, always.
P.S. If you haven’t tried Dailyhunt yet, you are missing out on something awesome! Get it here.